Monday, March 21, 2016

Power Prospecting - How This Guy Sponsored 1,277 into ONE Business!

How important is prospecting?  It is THE most important skill set needed if you're serious about building a home based business. 

In order to provide a solution to a customer or business partner, you first must understand their "pain." What are they trying to solve? More money? Freedom? Health?  You must know this information.

The only way to really get to know your prospect is to call them, introduce yourself and ask questions - LOTS of questions. You want to make the call, and introduce yourself with something like this, "Hi, is this Joe?  Joe, I'm Greg King and I'm calling from my house in Dickinson, ND. You joined my newsletter about making money from home and I'm just reaching out to introduce myself.  Is this a good time for a short visit?"

If it's a good time, then you're going to ask Joe questions, like why he's wanting to build a business, has he been successful before, how much he's wanting to make and for what, etc.  

No comments: