Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How To Make Money on Facebook. PDF and Video!


There are 1.8 Billion people on Facebook. You can actually build a global business if you do it the proper way. The question is, "How to make money on Facebook the right way?" If you'd like me and a million other amateurs, you may have tried posting your business opportunity on your personal page, bugging and annoying friends, family and potential visitors. I've learned a few things after taking this course and a couple of other marketing courses that have helped. .  Here's a free training course to teach you how to market there properly! Get it HERE==>  http://mlsp.co/l3iwv

1. Do NOT Market on your Personal Page

When you signed up to Facebook, you got a personal page.  This has your own personal timeline for photos of you, your friends, your activities and other personal things you like to share. This is where you interact socially with people.  It's OK to put a little something about your business on your personal page occasionally, may-be once a week, but that's pretty much it.  You need to keep your prospecting efforts off of your personal page.

2. Build a Quality Fan Page

Your Fan Page is what you want to have for your business.  An example of mine is www.facebook.com/NMUniversity. If you notice, my Fan Page is branded to look like my blog, my twitter page (www.twitter.com/bigskyguy1) and my YouTube channel.  My emails also have the same header.  When people see your logo, picture or your cover, they immediately connect this content as yours.  

3. Post Quality Content on Facebook

You want to post quality content on your fan page, but you also want some high quality content if you post anything on business groups.  You don't want to be guilty of spamming on groups that you post in.  That's how amateurs do it.  "Join me and make a MILLION dollars.. here's my link!"  Yuck! Instead, offer quality information in a group,  For instance, I make a good looking graphic on Canva with my picture and blog url on it, then I'll put a link back to my blog post and give a brief description of the content they'll receive if they click on the link.  It's all about Marketing.  The goal is to drive traffic back to your blog, which should be the center of all your marketing efforts on the internet.  Think of every other piece of content or link as a spoke that takes people back to your blog which is your on-line hub of business.

There are a lot more tips you need to see, so I'd advise taking this free course. This 90 minute video training comes with a 77 page pdf with pictures to show you step by step what to do on building a really professional marketing funnel on Facebook.  As I said, I learned a lot from it and you will too.  GET IT HERE!



No comments: