Saturday, March 26, 2016

MLM Sponsoring Tips - How To Sponsor More People Into Your Business

If you want to build a highly profitable network marketing business, you have to master the fundamental skills that you're being paid for - Sponsoring and Recruiting Quality People as Your Business Partners.  That's your job description and it's the key to team duplication and it is the primary thing that you're getting paid to do. So doesn't it make sense that you learn how to sponsor more people into your MLM?

There are 4 MLM Sponsoring tips that are fairly fundamental.  Your company can fail.  Your network can disappear.  But if you master the skills, you can rebuild anywhere with another company.  So I've taken this as a serious objective of mine personally to become a master my skills.  I use a system in my business called My Lead System Pro - MLSP that has helped top leaders in the industry become the TOP in our global career of network marketing.  It doesn't matter what business you're in, you'll need tools and training to do business and MLSP is by-far the best and most professional suite on the planet. You may want to check it out   CLICK HERE  So here are four steps to sponsoring more quality people into your MLM.

1. Build and Keep Rapport

In order for people to do business with you, they must know, like, and trust you.  That's what rapport is all about.  Getting people to immediately know, like, and trust you, and you need to learn how to do this fairly quickly in the conversation.

If you're new to network marketing, you might be nervous, unsure of yourself, feel inadequate and nervous. You're going to have to work through this for a while until you start feeling more professional.  One suggestion might be to let the person you're talking to that you're starting a new business venture and would like them to help you out by letting you practice on them.  This is a good and non threatening approach for friends and family.

Understand that 90% of communication is transmitted through voice inflection and body language. In order to get comfortable and portray confidence, it best to start with memorising some good scripts, and spend hours going over them in your head until you can say them naturally.  

2. Ask The Right Questions and Uncover Their "WHY"

The more skilled you become at asking questions, the more successful you will become in sponsoring quality people. You stay in control of the conversation when you are the one asking the questions, so learn how to do it well, often and professionally. Think of your conversation like you are the Head of the HR department of a Fortune 500 company and you're interviewing a potential candidate for a top position in the company.  You're going to interview several candidates before selecting the right one and not everyone is going to qualify.  

When prospecting for professionals, I'll contact them with this type of question, "Hi Carol, I'm Greg and was just looking at your smiling face on your website.  I'm an entrepreneur and I'm expanding one of my operations in your area and looking for some high quality professional people and I have just a quick question for you.  Do you at all keep your options open to making some good money on the side if it didn't interfere with what you're presently doing?"  I already know that Carol's going to say one of two things - "No, I've already got more on my plate than I can handle."  or "I might be, what is it?"  What you say from this point is critically important!

If you TELL or SELL her, you're dead in the water.  CLICK- conversation over. I'll say something like this.  "Carol, before I get into any details, let me ask you is this a good time to visit or should we schedule a better time for a conversation?"  I've just communicated that I'm professional and value our time.  If she says she has time, I'll then ASK more questions.  "Carol, let me ask you why you answered yes to my question - why are you keeping your options open?"  Listen, and keep in the asking more qualifying questions mode.  You'll learn what her "WHY" is and you'll uncover if she's really the type of person you want in your business.  There is a really really great training by Todd Falcone where you can listen to him prospecting professionals.  Click on Todd's picture on the left of this post and you'll see it.

3. Qualify Them For Your Time

Remember, you're an entrepreneur and you'r expanding your operation and looking for some high quality people who are keeping their options open to making some good money on the side of what they're presently doing. After you have asked a few initial questions, you'll know if you have the type of person that might qualify.  But you need more info.

You're going to want to ask questions like, "Carol, how much time would you realistically have to commit to a side project?" "On a scale of 1-10, how serious would you be if this was something you felt was a good fit for you?"  It sounds like you might be the type of person I'd like to work with, let me tell you what I'd like you to do next to see if this is going to be a fit for both of us.


4. Give Them A Call To Action

"Carol telling you about my business over the phone is not going to give you a fair overview. If I sent you a 30 minute video overview, how soon would you be able to review it for sure?"  She'll tell you, then set the follow-up appointment like this.  "Carol you sound like a sharp pro and after reviewing the video, you'll know immediately if this could be a good fit for you or not.  Either way is OK with me so here's what i'd like you to do.  Put our follow up appointment on your calendar and I'll call to follow up.  If you think this may not be a fit for you, then text or email me back so I can schedule that slot for someone else.  Would you do that for me?"   Great, Let me get your best email and in the subject like I'll put in "Business overview from Greg King".

Great talking Carol, listen I've got tons of other calls to get on, so I look forward to chatting tomorrow at 9!  Bye for now.  CLICK.

Hope this has given you a few tips.  Check out MLSP and see how you can generate tons of leads online and make money even if people decide not to join you in your business.  CLICK HERE

No comments: